SUBSCRIBE TO EMPTY NESTERSFINALY.COM BY DECEMBER 28 AND BE ENTERED INTO A RAFFLE FOR A $50 AMAZON GIFT CARD - HURRY UP AND SUBSCRIBE
Now back to regular blogging:
1. Empty Nester Brad always wanted to be a Storm Trooper and fight in the galaxy. He calls me Yoda (he says it's a compliment).
2. Empty Nesters Finally loves to visit Disney World still. To us, it truly is the happiest place on earth. We recently went for the first time without Lane and Drew and were so surprised to find so many people of a "certain age group" sans kids. We are thinking of starting a Facebook page. One more way to embarrass the kids. :)
3. We are gamers. I know we don't seem the type, but we are. Our favorite game to play is backgammon. LOL It's an even match in skills between Brad and I except somebody has to win and somebody has to lose, don't they? We also love card games which probably explains why we love to travel to Las Vegas. Brad's favorite Vegas game is Craps and I love to play the penny slots. Nickel slots are too rich for me.
4. I love taking pictures of Brad eating breakfast. I can't tell you why, I just do. It makes me happy. Give me this one.
5. Empty Nesters Finally started as a diary for me. Brad wanted to know (not much privacy in our empty nest) what was making me so happy. I shared with him and we realized, I was documenting our empty nester life. Then, Brad shared my "diary", I told you not much privacy. Then I had to figure out all about blogging and everything associated with it. Still weird that I am sharing (most) of my empty nester life. I realized though, people smile and laugh when they read emptynestersfinally.com then I nailed my purpose.
DON'T FORGET : A YEAR END RAFFLE FOR ALL SUBSCRIBERS TO EMPTYNESTERSFINALLY.COM
IF YOU ARE A SUBSCRIBER BY DECEMBER 28 THEN YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR A RAFFLE FOR A $50 AMAZON GIFT CARD - HURRY UP AND SUBSCRIBE