As it is for most of us, empty nesters finally days' blend into each other. Most mornings we wake up and we ask each other what day of the week it is. We are reliving every day over and over again. I know how important a routine is to your day but if your routine is the same over and over again ......we are having a Groundhog moment.. over and over and over...
I have high hopes that this blog gets you out of your routine a bit......
Today I will be entertaining you while you are #stayhome with #EMPTYNESTERSFINALLY BEST MOVIES.
Unfortunately or fortunately depending on how you look at it, Brad and I have only recently to begin enjoying the same types of movies. That's what empty nesting has done for us. But our top are significantly different.
1. "Animal House" (Togaaaaa!!)
2. "Blazing Saddles" (Campfire scene, don't blame me)
3. "Godfather I" ("I am going to make him offer he can't refuse)
4. "Godfather II" (Don't even think Godfather III)
5. "Caddyshack" (Gofers vs. Golfers)
Whose list is this?
1. "The Spy Who Dumped Me" -Kate McKinnon and Mila Kunis better than Batman and Robin
2. "Bridesmaids"- Wedding dress scene- I can not say more - the blog is rated PG
3. "Bridget Jones Diary" -Hugh Grant ........
4. "Pretty Woman" -"I want the fairy tale"
5. "James Bond movies" (Sean Connery, Rodger Moore, Daniel Craig, enough said!!)
What are your favorite movies?
Since we have become @emptynestersfinally though I have broadened my selection of movies and enjoy Marvel and StarWars movies. I never ever would have thought that I would enjoy and even suggest an Avengers movie, but I do now. Go figure. This make Brad happy and isn't that what we all have learned these past couple of weeks.
It's not we have but what we do with and for the people we love. AWW
Happy Empty Nesting!
#stopthespread #socialdistancing #stayhome #blogger #emptynesters #movies #bloggerslife
#JamesBond #Animalhouse #Godfather #stayhome #staysafe #darthvader